Preventive measures against COVID-19
Explora Malaga complies with all the measures recommended by the WHO and our national and regional governments to offer our tours safely after the Covid-19, for this reason we have obtained the certificates of Safe Andalusia and Spain Responsible Tourism.
At Explora Malaga we have been making interesting, curious and fun visits since 2015 but this year we want to guarantee that they will also be calm and safe. In coordination with other companies in the sector and following the recommendations of the World Health Organization and our governments in Spain and Andalusia, we have decided to reactivate our visits from July 13, also obtaining certificates from the Government of Spain and that of Andalusia sure of our regional authorities that reward our commitment to make safe guided tours.
Since July, and probably throughout 2020, although it will depend on how the pandemic evolves, we have implemented the following measures in our tours:
- We reduced the size of the groups. Urban guided tours or similar activities will not exceed 20 people per guide and group.
- The use of a mask is mandatory for all attendees, both for guides and tourists.
- Now more than ever we recommend you book, online, by email, or by phone. It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on the mobile and it will not be necessary to print it.
- We have made and modified our itineraries to guarantee the safety distance. Help us to do it, respecting others and our neighbors during the explanations, be careful when taking photos!
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided to customers who request it.
- At the time of booking, the client will be sent a clarifying document of the preventive measures that will be taken in terms of hygiene and safety during the development of the service.
- At the beginning of each tour, the guide will inform and preventive measures implemented, remembering them and urging that they be complied with by the participants during the visit.
- The distribution of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided. All our material will be available online to the client who requests it.
- We have to be a little less Malaga in this …, those forms of greeting and / or farewell that involve physical contact with the client will be avoided. The minimum contact for cash payment will also be guaranteed.
- We have available information on the location and contact of emergency and medical care centers where to go in case of symptoms compatible with COVID-19.
- In the case of day visits to other locations, all the means of transport involved will be disinfected before and after each service and thoroughly washed every 24 hours.
- The symptoms of all our personnel involved in the service will be evaluated, excluding and quarantining for 14 days those with fever or symptoms.
For more information, see the security measures for guided tours published by the government of Spain at the following link: www.mincotur.gob.es/es-es/COVID-19/GuiasSectorTurismo/Guias_de_turismo.pdf
If you have any other questions, contact us, we will be happy to help.